- LUXURIOUS SILK QUALITY: Made of 100% pure mulberry silk fabric, OEKO-TEX certified & colored with environmentally-safe dyes. Double layered silk on both sides for extra hair care, durability while adding a lot of comfort
- PROTECT YOUR HAIR: The natural protein structure in silk retains hair moisture, locks in hair oils, & prevents hair loss. A perfect companion protects your hair from breakage & frizz at night, so you have smooth hair in the morning
- NO-CREASE HAIR TIES: Made with no-crease elastic, these soft scrunchies won't pull on or break your hair like regular elastic hair ties or hair bands. These provide a secure hold for your ponytail or bun without leaving dents and creases in your hair, making them perfect for both everyday wear and active lifestyles
- CUTE IN YOUR HAIR AND ON YOUR WRIST: Not only do scrunchies with silk fabric make great hair accessories, but you can also wear them around your wrist as a stylish bracelet
- A MEANINGFUL GIFT: The hair scrunchy is a prfect gifts for women, mom, teenage girl, wife or anyone you love at Christmas, New Year's Day, Birthday, Teacher's Day, Mother's Day, Valentine, etc.
These scrunchies are a great size, large enough to not put a serious dent in your hair. The mulberry silk is soft and feels delicate yet durable. Easy to slip onto your wrist when not using it in your hair. Gives a little sense of elegance when you just have to put your hair up.
My hair is naturally curly and so I like to keep it up in a silk scrunchie at night, or when I work out. I like these scrunchies better than the one I had. They're narrower, (almost looking like a garter), have a lot of tautness to them, and keep my hair confined without causing damage. When I remove them, the hair easily slides off the silk. They're a pretty pale pink shade. With two of them, I'll always have one on hand if I lose one, or I can tuck one in my purse for hair emergencies. Just all around a nice set; I'm very pleased with them.
I got two pink scrunchies. The color is a blush pink, true to the color of the bonnet now in the photo (it's not a baby doll pink). From the website it was hard to judge size and I was worried the scrunchies might be too much material. They end up being medium size - not so fluffy that they look like scrunchies of the 90's, but not so small that the silk is only as wide as the band inside (I've included a photo so you can see whether the amount of silk is how you like it relative to the band). The rubber inside is flat, not round, and it has good give to it. Of course it's impossible to tell the quality of the rubber band i.e., how long before it eventually stretches or breaks, but for the moment one twist holds tightly around my medium thick curly hair. As far as the material, it feels like silk and the stitching is tight all around. But even if it isn't silk, it slides off the hair just fine. I'll update if they break down too fast, but at the moment I don't see any faults to them.