1. What is remy hair?
Remy hair is human hair that has a completely intact cuticle and all cells aligned in one direction (from the root towards the tip), the hair is of high-quality, ethically sourced human hair that’s used in premium extensions. Remy hair is soft, smooth, shiny, and natural.
2. How long do WIGI tape in hair extensions last?
The lifespan of WIGI Hair extensions depends on your care and maintenance, as well as what products are used on them, and how often they are worn. On average, the shelf life of WIGI Hair extensions is 3-6 months up to a year or longer, varying among different customers. In order to keep your extensions in the best shape possible, we recommend reading our Ebook about hair care tips and tricks we have offered you via the thank you card
3. How do I apply WIGI hair extensions?
- Separate your hair with comb
- Place weft under sectioned hair 1/4 inch from scalp
- Press hair tightly onto the tape weft
- Place another one on the top creating "sandwich"
- Firmly press two tape wefts together to create a strong bond
- Do not wahs your hair at least 48 hours
- Heat the tape with hair straightener in 2 seconds after you tape the hair in
- Press the tape lightly with your finger to make it stick tightly
4. Where does the hair come from?
100% hair is locally sourced in Vietnam
5. Will the hair be easily fallen off
WIGI tape in hair extensions are constructed with a good medically grade and durable adhesive. They normally will not slip off easily for at least 8 weeks with correct maintenance and application.