- HIGH PERFORMANCE & EXTREME HOLD WIG GLUE – WIGI Invisible Bonding Glue is water-based formulated for use as a non-toxic hair replacement adhesive to provide a long lasting hold for lace front wigs and hair systems, which is considered innovate solution to fit your active lifestyle, hold, and hairstyling needs with safe, skin-friendly formulas that you can trust.
- INVISIBLE BONDING FOR A SEAMLESS LOOK – WIGI Invisible Bonding Glue is safe for use on both poly and lace hair replacement systems and creates an invisible bond after application. This invisible bonding helps to hide your hairline and creates a seamless look for your wig or toupee for both men and women alike.
- WATERPROOF & OIL RESISTANT – It is possible to go about your day without worrying about your hair system moving or falling off from natural skin oils or wetness. Our bonding glue for hair system is waterproof and oil-resistant to help ensure your hair looks which can last up to 2 weeks, even in the most hot days.
- CONTAINS NO LATEX – WIGI Invisible Wig Glue is skin-friendly designed for those with normal types of skin and scalp, as the formula contains no latex. Also, when it comes to the first time using the product, applying a little on your hand skin to ensure irritation.
- SIMPLE APPLICATION WITH A TRANSPARENT KIT - Gently clean skin and apply a thin layer of wig glue with additional applicator kit. Repeat about 7 layers and allow adhesive to dry clear between successive applications. After the last coating, wait about 10 minutes and press the hair system into place. Remember to do a skin test to determine whether or not you are allergic at least 24 hours before actual use.
I installed 2 layers and so far it holds really tight, it lasted for a whole day and held my wigs and had no sign of lifting until I applied the remover liquid!
It works wonder for my wigs, no lifting or residue. Easily removed with a little oil or rubbing alcohol
This glue is really good had my lace still on in Florida heat and it’s been raining I haven’t had to retouch it or anything I did use about 4 layers! But I don't know WIGI also has a remover product so I did have a hard time trying to remove the lace off my head
You can never go wrong with this glue, it holds for up to 4 days if you apply 3 layers on. Other brands get gunky trying to remove it. Take my advice, buy buy buy, but never try to remove without a proper removing solution,
I really love this glue. It leaves my wigs on for days without having to reapply!! The glue is long lasting, three layers of glue really hold down the wigs. 10/10 recommend